Doctoral Workshop (7-8 December, 2022)
The Doctoral Workshop aims to bring together doctoral candidates in the Management discipline from across the globe to present and discuss their Doctoral work with renowned senior academicians and explore collaborative support from them for further publication. The major objectives are to:
- identify interesting and pertinent research problems across various management disciplines and business functions such as IT, OB/HR, Decision Sciences, Marketing, Economics, Finance, Sustainability, Operations and Supply Chains;
- facilitate exchange of ideas between Doctoral students of selected papers and leading academicians in the respective areas to enable them to improve their research paper for possible publication;
- very focused and detailed feedback for further development of the research ideas to doctoral candidates through faculty mentors/ reviewers who are experts in that domain;
- promote research collaboration between Indian and International management schools;
- showcase the state of the art in management research through conceptual, qualitative, empirical or analytical papers.
The workshop will focus on novel contributions in the broad areas of management, e.g., Marketing, HR, Strategy, IT, Finance, Operations, Decision Sciences.
Paper submission guidelines
The workshop is open to Doctoral students in Management who have finished course work and have started with research in their respective area. We encourage Indian as well as foreign scholars to submit their work to get dedicated feedback from top researchers in their field. Based on the presentations and follow-up discussion the PhD scholars can look for possible collaborations for publications and future development of their research work.
Doctoral candidates are required to submit
- A valid University/Institute identity card
- A letter from Thesis Advisor mentioning status of Thesis Proposal (only those who have submitted their Thesis Proposals)
- An extended abstract (between 2500-5000 words) based on APA guidelines. The font type should be Times New Roman 12- font size, 1.5-line space, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around
The extended abstract should give an outline of the research problem and its significance, research objectives, a brief summary of the literature review and the research gap, along with the methodology, and expected contributions to theory and practice, preliminary findings (if applicable), and key references.
|Indian students: INR 2000
|Foreign students: USD 100