Current Research Interests
- Cross-cultural communication
- Professional communication pedagogy
- Extending philosophical thought into management
- Pare, S and Bakhshi, M (Eds), (2020). Management Practices: A Handbook of Multidisciplinary Case Studies. New Delhi: Writer’s Choice.
Published as Conference Proceedings
- Bakhshi, M and De, P. (2021). “Towards an Integrative Approach: Incorporating Assertiveness in Business Communication Course in B-Schools.” In Leigh Ann Whittle (Ed), Proceedings of the 86th Annual International Conference of the Association for Business Communication (96). Association for Business Communication.
- Bakhshi, M. (2021). “Will to Power: The Key to Cross-Cultural Competence.” In Leigh Ann Whittle (Ed),Proceedings of the 86th Annual International Conference of the Association for Business Communication (398). Association for Business Communication.
Papers Presented at Peer Reviewed Conferences
- Bakhshi, M. (July 2019). “Dancing on a Tightrope: Globalization, Deterritorialization, and Standardization in Multicultural Environments.” XIth Transcontinental Conference of Global Advances in Business Communication. Delhi School of Business, New Delhi.
- Bakhshi, M. (2018). “Navigating across Cultures: Cultural Competence and Acculturation Problems for the New-age Indian Leaders.” International Conference on Society and Management: Indian Culture vis-a-vis Western Culture. Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
- Bakhshi, M. (2015). “De-romanticising Childhood: Portrayal of Innocence & Experience in Philip Pullman’s His Dark Materials.” National Seminar on Young Adult Literature. Sophia College, Mumbai.