Institute conducts Rolling Recruitment Process (RRP) for its International Programme in Management for Executives (IPMX) students at Noida Campus, which takes few months to complete. We believe that RRP provides a good opportunity for both students and recruiting companies to make informed career choices and recruitment decisions.
A dedicated Placement Cell comprising of student body at Noida Campus facilitates the IPMX placement process. This Cell helps in organizing campus as well as off-campus recruitment process.
IPMX Placement Calendar
|Activities \Tentative Schedule||SEP||OCT||NOV||DEC||JAN||FEB||MAR|
|Pre Placement Talk and Job Postings||√||√||√||√|
|Placement Window (Campus / off-campus)||√||√||√||√|
|Students available to join||√|
General guidelines for IPMX Placement
- The IPMX Placement Office is interface between recruiters and IPMX students for any communication.
- Recruiters are advised to visit the campus for placement process, which includes PPT and interviews.
- Recruiters are expected to covers the following dimensions before starting interviews to avoid any confusion in later stages:
- Designation and Role being offered
- Job Description and Job Specification
- Remuneration Range
- The recruiters are expected to announce the shortlist for interviews within 3 days of receiving the resumes. Any delay needs to be communicated to the Placement Office.
- The placement process may be conducted On-Campus or Off-Campus, as per the mutual convenience.
- Recruiters who wish to conduct an Off-Campus recruitment process should inform the placement Office about the proposed schedule well in advance. The logistics involved in the process would need to be taken care of by the company.
- After the interviews, the company must communicate the shortlist/job offer(s), in writing/email to the Placement Office within 3 days of the interview. The company must not communicate the shortlist/job offer directly to the candidate or any other person.
- IPMX students are allowed two offers through placement process.
- IPMX students have substantial work experience and have been taken through a rigorous selection process in the course. We therefore follow a grade and GMAT score non-disclosure policy
- Unless explicit permission has been provided by the Placement Committee, participants are restricted from approaching companies directly for individual placements. Companies are requested to interact either through a member of the Placement Committee or the designated Placement in-charge.
- Any escalation should be directed to the Chairperson – Placement, IIM Lucknow.
The Placement Committee reserves the right to amend the rules/guidelines stated above. The organizations may approach Placement Office at Noida Campus for further details and process of recruitment.