About WMP Program
Post Graduate Program in Management for Working Executives (WMP)
The re-structured WMP allows participants to:
- Attend classes for one weekend in a fortnight over a period of 21 months (i.e., leave required from work for only two days (i.e., two Fridays) in a month)
- Go through the program while residing on campus (all classes are conducted during the participant’s stay on campus)
- Attend classes even when working full-time (in NCR or in other cities in the region)
- Visit, attend classes, and obtain certification from a university of repute at an international location (in Europe or in East Asia)
- Benefit from the real-time industry project and/or dissertation with industry and an academic mentor
- Avail of Student Advisory Services available for student-initiated corporate networking events
- Benefit from peer-to-peer learning through on campus group projects and in-class interactions
- Visit the Lucknow campus for one week of classes
Total Credits: 28 in seven Terms
One credit – 30 hours of classroom contact; plus out of class preparation.
- Management Foundation:
- 18 Compulsory courses; 540 hours total, over 5 terms
- Functional Excellence:
- 7 credits of electives over 2 terms (7 credits) + International module (1 credit) + Dissertation (2 credits).
- 7 credits of electives (210 hours).
* Note: Total classroom hours = 840
- 1 credit (7-9 days)compulsory elective during international immersion (30 hours)
- 2 credit industry project based Dissertation
- Dissertation: Term V, VI & VII: – Dissertation work on job related project under guidance (industry and/or academic mentor)
- Visit to campus every alternative week: Fridays (6 hrs), Saturdays (6-7.5 hrs.) & Sundays (4.5 – 6 hrs.) (Total 18 hrs)
- Term 1: 7 Campus visits – 3.75 credits
- Term 2: 7 Campus visits – 3.75 credits
- Term 3: 7 Campus visits – 4 credits
- Term 4: 7 Campus visits – 4 credits
- International module (8-10 days) – 1 credit
- Term 5: 5 Campus visits Plus International Module – 2.5 + 1 = 3.5 credits
- Term 6: 7 Campus visits for 4 credits of elective plus dissertation Work
- Term 7: 6 Campus visits for 3 credits of elective plus dissertation work & Presentation
- Industry Dissertation: 2 credits
- Total 43 campus visits 43 Fridays (half days) during the in 2 years
- Presentation: End of term 7 and submission within 12 days after the end of Term 7.
- Continuity with the existing format
- No long gap between any two visits
- Completed in 21 months
- Expand prospective candidate base (catchment area) from Noida/NCR to Northern India
- No need to take continuous one week’s leave from office
- Only alternate Fridays – 2 half days a month
- Total 43 half days of Leave in 2 years (plus working days for international module)
- Additional engagement activities, alumni meets, etc. may be encouraged
- International exposure
- Accessibility to Student Advisory Services
- Student Advisory Services
- Support and resources for student initiated corporate and networking events: LTS, career workshops, etc.
- Support for career progression: profiling and guiding development and search.
- Analysis and intimation of information about companies when available/ periodically.