Please read the following instructions carefully:
- Complete the Application Form neatly, and fill section “A” in CAPITAL letters only.
- Send the completed Application Form along with: a) A copy of your GMAT/CAT/XAT/GATE score card (OR, in case you plan to take the WMP Entrance Exam, please indicate that in the space provided); b) Experience certificates(s) or salary slips from your previous/current employer(s) (specific dates of joining and leaving the organization(s) need to be mentioned).
Note that the eligibility criteria for joining the programme are:
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline or an equivalent academic pursuit (i.e., 10+2+3) in any discipline recognized by: a) the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), b) UGC, or c) Ministry of Human resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
- A minimum of 50% aggregate marks or, a CGPA of 5.50 on a 10-point scale (45% aggregate marks or, a CGPA of 5.00 on a 10-point scale for SC/ST/PWD categories) is required.
- Scores for any of the following tests taken (any ONE of the tests only):
- GMAT score for the test taken between April 1, 2013 and January 31, 2018
- CAT score for the test taken in years 2016, 2017
- XAT score for the test taken in years 2016, 2017
- GATE score for the test taken in years 2016, 2017
- WMP Entrance Exam scheduled on April 16, 2017 (at IIML Noida Campus)
- A minimum of 3 years of full-time post-qualification (i.e., after graduation) professional work experience as on February 28, 2018
- The completed Application Form should reach us on or before 5:30 PM, February 05th, 2018.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to present all original testimonials at the time of the Personal Interview.